What do Elder Law Attorneys do?
After reviewing the situation and organizing our clients, we provide cost-effective assistance in such areas as:
- All aspects of long term care and disability planning,
- Medicaid applications and appeals,
- Complete health care, estate, and retirement planning,
- Gift, income, and estate taxation issues,
- Charitable giving alternatives,
- Patient's rights issues,
- Assessment of adequacy of insurance, and
- Development of plans for payment of long term care.
- Premarital planning for elderly people
- Long-term care planning at separation and divorce
<< return home